Who Is In FrostClan

Prophecy

The time is coming when the two,
In all their power come
Be ready for that day, blessed day,
When your worries shall be done.

The time may be soon,
But it also may be later
So be ready, don't waver
Lest soon become later.




Announcements

Please help stock the fresh-kill pile with prey.
Or...
Go on a patrol and report something. (I may include it in my story!)

If anyone has questions or comments, please post them at my den. example: names you want for apprentices becoming warriors, or if you want your kits to be apprenticed.





Friday, June 10, 2011

Story Part 21 Part 3 *Questions*

The sun rose slowly, and Snowstar looked up from her vigil beside Lilypaw. Suprisingly, no one had fallen asleep on vigil. The elders came out of their den and took up the apprentice's body, moving it to the site of the burial. Snowstar, Raincloud, Winterpaw, Eaglepaw, and Etharpaw followed behind. After Lilypaw was gone, the group dragged back into camp. Snowstar and Raincloud went to the leader's den. The apprentices went to their den, and the elders went to the fresh-kill pile. The moment Snowstar lay down, she was out.
*
The sun was high in the sky when Snowstar awoke. She was careful not to wake Raincloud, who was still asleep. Skypelt met her at the entrance of the den.
"What's happened," Snowstar yawned.
"I sorted out patrols, don't worry," Skypelt told her.
Something in Snowstar's  mind clicked. "Have you seen Lionflame or Ashfire recently?"
"No," her deputy replied.
"They told me that Lilypaw would die, and another would come to mend broken hearts." Snowstar confided. "I'm wondering just who those two think they are."
Skypelt shrugged. "I can't help you there, Snowstar."
Snowstar dipped her head. "Yes, I'll have to search for some answers myself." Then she padded off to the fresh-kill pile. Her stomach growled with hunger. After she had had a nice plump fish, she looked up to see Lionflame padding into the camp. She leaped to her paws and raced over to him.
"Why did you make a prophecy that said my kit would die?" she asked.
"Just so you know," Lionflame responded, "I had told you that the prophecy was from StarClan, not me. And even when StarClan told me the prophecy, they seemed saddened when they said it. They didn't want it to happen either. They just passed on their knowledge to me, and Ashfire and I passed it on to you."
Snowstar looked taken-aback. "Well, yes, but you didn't have to tell me. It would have saved me some worrying."
 "It is not up to me to not tell you something that StarClan told me to tell you. Do not forget that they said you will be brought hope, and your broken heart will be mended." Lionflame looked at her. "Take courage, for StarClan would not give you a burden they knew you could not handle."
How are you so wise? Snowstar wondered. "Do you know if the hope they have promised has come?"
"Only you will know for sure," Lionflame replied. Then he turned to leave.
"Wait," Snowstar commanded. "Are you going to join the Clan?"
Lionflame seemed to consider this. "I do not know. I must ask my brother. We will make the decision together." He turned to leave once more.
"Where is Ashfire?" Snowstar asked. Lionflame either didn't hear, didn't know, or didn't think he had to give an answer.

1 comment: