Who Is In FrostClan

Prophecy

The time is coming when the two,
In all their power come
Be ready for that day, blessed day,
When your worries shall be done.

The time may be soon,
But it also may be later
So be ready, don't waver
Lest soon become later.




Announcements

Please help stock the fresh-kill pile with prey.
Or...
Go on a patrol and report something. (I may include it in my story!)

If anyone has questions or comments, please post them at my den. example: names you want for apprentices becoming warriors, or if you want your kits to be apprenticed.





Sunday, June 5, 2011

Story Part 21 Part 2 *Lilypaw Lost*

"Rockpaw, will you join the Clan?" Snowstar asked her friend.
Rockpaw pondered for a moment. "Yes. I don't know much. I was only an apprentice when I died."
"Yeah, but we both were well into our training, and I'm sure you learned a lot in StarClan," Snowstar mewed.
"So he will be in the apprentice den?" Etharpaw asked again.
Snowstar swung her head toward Etharpaw. "Yes, at least for a bit while he learns the ways of FrostClan."
She turned back to Rockpaw. "You will be my apprentice. Come, we will have the ceremony and then sit vigil for - Lilypaw." Her voice broke.
Rockpaw dipped his head and followed her out of the den. Raincloud, Tawnyflash, Wavepaw, and the other apprentices followed too, carrying Lilypaw.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath IceRock for a Clan meeting," Snowstar called out, leaping onto IceRock.
"I would like to welcome a new apprentice into the Clan," she announced. Whispers sounded through the assembled cats.
"I knew Rockpaw when we were younger, before I started FrostClan. We were friends, and then... He had a tragic accident and died. As you probably already know, my kit, Lilypaw died from her injuries in the fox fight. Somehow her death transported Rockpaw back to life, and he appeared in the Medicine Cat Den when Lilypaw died. Rockpaw, from now on until you become a warrior, I will be your mentor and teach you the ways of FrostClan."
Snowstar leaped off the rock and touched her nose to his.
Rockpaw! Rockpaw! Rockpaw! Rockpaw!
After the cheering had died down, she added. "We will sit vigil for Lilypaw tonight, and bury her at dawn." Snowstar walked away from her new apprentice and sat beside Lilypaw, pushing her nose into her fur. "I'll miss you," she murmered. Raincloud sat beside her, his nose in Lilypaw's fur too. Then Eaglepaw, Etharpaw, and Winterpaw, who kept shooting hostile glances at Rockpaw. I'll have to talk to him about that later. she thought. Then she pushed out all thoughts but her grief for Lilypaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment