Who Is In FrostClan

Prophecy

The time is coming when the two,
In all their power come
Be ready for that day, blessed day,
When your worries shall be done.

The time may be soon,
But it also may be later
So be ready, don't waver
Lest soon become later.




Announcements

Please help stock the fresh-kill pile with prey.
Or...
Go on a patrol and report something. (I may include it in my story!)

If anyone has questions or comments, please post them at my den. example: names you want for apprentices becoming warriors, or if you want your kits to be apprenticed.





Monday, October 31, 2011

Story Part 30 Part 1 *Not Much Longer???*

"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath IceRock for a Clan meeting!" Snowstar yowled.
"I have spoken to Dawnfeather and Raincloud, and they agree with me that Oakpaw and Leafpaw are ready to be given their warrior names. Please step forward. I, Snowstar, leader of FrostClan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down upon these apprentices. They have trained hard and I commend them to you as warriors in their stead. Oakpaw and Leafpaw, do you both promise to protect and defend FrostClan even at the cost of your lives?"
"Yes," whispered Oakpaw.
"Yes," breathed Leafpaw.
"Then I give you your warrior names: Oakpaw, from now on you shall be known as Oakleaf. FrostClan honors you for your fighting skills. Leafpaw, from now on you shall be known as Leafshadow. FrostClan honors you for your hunting skills. May our ancestors watch over you both." She leaped off IceRock and laid her muzzle on the two newest warriors of FrostClan.
"Oakleaf! Leafshadow! Oakleaf! Leafshadow!" called the Clan.
"Wow! I can't wait until we're all warriors!" exclaimed Etharpaw, bounding up to her friends to congratulate them.
"It won't be much longer!" announced Eaglepaw. Then he too went over to congratulate Oakleaf and Leafshadow. Winterpaw followed him.

No comments:

Post a Comment