Who Is In FrostClan

Prophecy

The time is coming when the two,
In all their power come
Be ready for that day, blessed day,
When your worries shall be done.

The time may be soon,
But it also may be later
So be ready, don't waver
Lest soon become later.




Announcements

Please help stock the fresh-kill pile with prey.
Or...
Go on a patrol and report something. (I may include it in my story!)

If anyone has questions or comments, please post them at my den. example: names you want for apprentices becoming warriors, or if you want your kits to be apprenticed.





Saturday, May 14, 2011

Story Part 17 *StarClan's Help*

Snowstar stood up. She was by the SnowyOak. She plucked a leaf off the tree, lay down, closed her eyes and chewed it thoughtfully. When she opened her eyes, the cats of StarClan had come. Her father, Brackenheart stepped forward.
"Greetings, Snowstar," the he meowed. "You have lost your first life."
Another cat, smaller than many others, stepped forward, stars sparkling against the ground as he stepped forward toward Snowstar.
"You need time to recover, before you can go back. Rest here with us," he meowed, stepping closer.
"Rockpaw?" Snowstar whispered.
The cat purred, his pelt brushing hers and filling her with strength.
"You're not mad?"
"Mad about what?" Rockpaw looked puzzled.
"Raincloud," she meowed, her voice cracking. "I didn't think I could go on without you, but then I found him and have kits.I-I didn't mean to replace you."
Rockpaw's eyes softened. "No. I am glad you could find the strength and courage to go on without me. If you came we could be together, but it was your destiny to lead your Clan. Your kits are strong, and will serve their Clan well."
Snowstar settled down on the grass, and Rockpaw curled up beside her. "And now, you will find the strength and courage to go on in battle to defend your Clan, which you lead so well."
Snowstar relaxed as he lapped his tongue across her fur, smoothing it. I'll almost miss being here... she thought. NO! I can't think like that. My Clan NEEDS ME! So does Raincloud...
Her eyes closed, and when she opened them, she was back at the SnowyOak. She spat out the remainder of the oak leaf, and watched dizzily as the world spun before her. Then it came to a halt and she was laying splayed on the ground where the black fox had killed her before. She leaped to her paws and spun, trying to find the black fox. She knew that must be the leader. If I can take out the leader, then the whole thing will fall apart, and we'll only have to scatter the remainder of the fox posse.

No comments:

Post a Comment