Who Is In FrostClan

Prophecy

The time is coming when the two,
In all their power come
Be ready for that day, blessed day,
When your worries shall be done.

The time may be soon,
But it also may be later
So be ready, don't waver
Lest soon become later.




Announcements

Please help stock the fresh-kill pile with prey.
Or...
Go on a patrol and report something. (I may include it in my story!)

If anyone has questions or comments, please post them at my den. example: names you want for apprentices becoming warriors, or if you want your kits to be apprenticed.





Saturday, April 16, 2011

Story Part 13 *Help Has Come*

The flame colored cat leaped at the fox, with the gray one on his heels. The fox took one look at the four hissing cats, and turned tail and ran.
"Phew!" exclaimed Eaglepaw. "That was way too close for comfort." he turned to the two cats who had just helped them. "Thank you," he said, dipping his head in respect. "I am Eaglepaw, and this is my sister, Etharpaw."
The gray cat turned to the flame colored one and nodded. "I am known as Ashfire, and this is my brother, Lionflame. We both had dreams that two cats who looked like you would find us, and we would help you. The only thing we don't know, is what we will help you do."
Etharpaw gasped. "My brother and I also had dreams that we would find two cats that looked like you."
"Then I guess we all should get going back to wherever it is that you two need help," meowed Lionflame.
Eaglepaw thought for a moment. "Okay. Etharpaw and I will take you to the FrostClan camp. Maybe by the time we get back, the Clan will know what the trouble is. Then you can help us."

1 comment: