Who Is In FrostClan

Prophecy

The time is coming when the two,
In all their power come
Be ready for that day, blessed day,
When your worries shall be done.

The time may be soon,
But it also may be later
So be ready, don't waver
Lest soon become later.




Announcements

Please help stock the fresh-kill pile with prey.
Or...
Go on a patrol and report something. (I may include it in my story!)

If anyone has questions or comments, please post them at my den. example: names you want for apprentices becoming warriors, or if you want your kits to be apprenticed.





Monday, August 30, 2010

Practice Assessment

This is just a practice assessment, not the real one. Wolfstorm told me about this idea, and I think it is a good one. It will give apprentices a practice, so they kinda know what the real one will be like. Leafpaw and Oakpaw, this is your practice assessment. Have fun, and report under this post what prey you caught, or anything else you discovered.

~Snowstar

2 comments:

  1. All right I caught 3 mice, 5 squirrels, and 1 water vole.

    ~Leafpaw

    I caught 4 fish, 1 water vole and 3 squirrels.

    ~Oakpaw

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'll post it right now.

    ReplyDelete