Who Is In FrostClan

Prophecy

The time is coming when the two,
In all their power come
Be ready for that day, blessed day,
When your worries shall be done.

The time may be soon,
But it also may be later
So be ready, don't waver
Lest soon become later.




Announcements

Please help stock the fresh-kill pile with prey.
Or...
Go on a patrol and report something. (I may include it in my story!)

If anyone has questions or comments, please post them at my den. example: names you want for apprentices becoming warriors, or if you want your kits to be apprenticed.





Saturday, July 3, 2010

Story Part 4 *Names*

Snowstar stretched and yawned. She was relieved that her kitting had gone very well. Her four unnamed kits snuggled by her side. "It's time we think up names for them." she commented to her mate Raincloud. "I've thought of some good ones."
"So have I." her mate replied. "Tell me yours first."
"Well," Snowstar mewed, nosing a lightly dappled gray she-kit, "I made up a name for this one. It's not the usual natural name, but I like it. Etharkit."
"Umm..." Raincloud muttered, wondering why his mate had chosen to make up a name of her own. "Sounds fine to me." he finally replied, not wanting to let his mate down. After all, she led the Clan. She must have made this choice for a good reason. "What are the other names you picked out?" he asked, changing the topic.
Snowstar motioned towards the all white tom. "I want to name him Winterkit. His pelt is white like winter's snow. That's all the names I thought of. What about you?"
"Well," Raincloud began, pointing towards the lightly rosy-colored she-kit, "I want to name her Lilykit. She looks like those lillys I see in the Twoleg gardens, by the catmint." He then pointed towards the one kit, a tom, who was awake. "I want to name him Eaglekit, because he seems to be always watching us when the other kits are asleep like an eagle."
"Those sound like good names." Snowstar agreed. "You can tell the Clan when you leave here."

No comments:

Post a Comment