Who Is In FrostClan

Prophecy

The time is coming when the two,
In all their power come
Be ready for that day, blessed day,
When your worries shall be done.

The time may be soon,
But it also may be later
So be ready, don't waver
Lest soon become later.




Announcements

Please help stock the fresh-kill pile with prey.
Or...
Go on a patrol and report something. (I may include it in my story!)

If anyone has questions or comments, please post them at my den. example: names you want for apprentices becoming warriors, or if you want your kits to be apprenticed.





Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Story part 2 *Announcement*

Snowstar lay in the shade by the nursery. The time ticked by. She was going to have kits! It was time to announce it to the Clan.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath the IceRock for a Clan meeting!" she yowled clearly, her yowl echoing off into the vast forests around the camp. "I have an important announcement to make. I am expecting kits very soon."
The Clan gasps in shock
"Yeah, I wasn't expecting it was so soon!" she mewed " I didn't notice, I was apparently carrying kits for a long time, according to the medicine cats. I only realized getting more and more tired for the smallest aerobic activities. It's time for me to rest in the nursery before the kits take much more out of me. I want them to be nice and healthy. I trust that Skypelt will lead you well, in my absence. Clan dismissed."
She slid down the rock, instead of leaping off it like she normally did.
"Take care of the Clan, Skypelt." she whispered to her best friend and deputy. "Take care of them like you would take care of my kits. They are like my kits, in a way." she admitted.
"I promise." Skypelt meowed faithfully to her friend.

5 comments:

  1. I see a lot of cats on like 20 to 40 cats (I cant count them all!)]

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? that's cool! I'll add that to the poll if i can. or people can just post it under comments,like you did.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Actually, I think u saw just dots, right? Only the dots pulsing are the ones on. kk?

    ReplyDelete
  4. what do u mean by dots i see flower shapes and its every where

    ReplyDelete
  5. i meant flowers, but i called them dots. Only the ones that are pulsing brightly are the ones where the others are actually on when u r.

    ReplyDelete