Who Is In FrostClan

Prophecy

The time is coming when the two,
In all their power come
Be ready for that day, blessed day,
When your worries shall be done.

The time may be soon,
But it also may be later
So be ready, don't waver
Lest soon become later.




Announcements

Please help stock the fresh-kill pile with prey.
Or...
Go on a patrol and report something. (I may include it in my story!)

If anyone has questions or comments, please post them at my den. example: names you want for apprentices becoming warriors, or if you want your kits to be apprenticed.





Saturday, December 19, 2009

Sad News

Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join beneath IceRock for a Clan meeting.
It grieves me much to report to you the death of the elder, Fuzzytail. He died of greencough. Luckily, the rest of the Clan has not caught it from him, though. We will sit vigil tonight, and bury him in the morning.
~Snowstar

5 comments:

  1. I guess Leafdapple never got that catmint:(

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was too far gone......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am also happy to report that Mintheart is the proud mother of 5 healthy kits!!!!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it! I was very surprised. I bet you can guess who the father was....she hasn't told me their names yet though.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! that's a lot of kits! I can't wait to find out their names! Let me guess the father........ Bouncestep!

    ReplyDelete